Thursday, July 19, 2007

GA soldier charged with murder in death of Iraqi

One of my best friends (college buddy) is out of the army and now in his last year of law school (proud of ya bruh). He's one of those guys, if I had a daughter, I would love for him to date her. At the time, I didn't really understand his quest to get out the army considering he was a Captain. Ever since college until now, he would always tell me he was training to kill. That's the education he received from the army: How to kill the enemy.

We all know and understand that crooked-ass "Dubya" took us to war not for empathy of the Iraqi people or a threat to our security, but for greed, power and oil.

I find it highly ironic and hypocritical that any soldier could be charged with murder considering all the psychological mumbo jumbo the army teaches them about war. If anybody should be charged with murder, it should be Dubya.

Nothing but a sick, sad tragedy any way you look at it: click here

No comments: