Monday, November 26, 2007

New New Outkast


Ok, just when I thought 'Lil Wayne had no one to compete with comes somebody challenging the reigning champ. Hip Hop is dead? I don't think so. 3000 is on a entirely differently level out of this world, "Trying to live like a nicca supposed to live." Good to see Andre' back rapping. They don't hear you Dre'. Poetry in its purest form:

Outkast ft. Marsha Ambrosius (formerly of Floetry):
"Art of Story Telling. Part 4"

So I'm watching her fine ass walk to my bedroom,
and thought to myself that's the shape of things to cum.


She said, "Why in the club you don't make it precipitate,

you know, make it rain, when you can make it thunderstorm?"
I'm like, "Why? The world needs sun.

The hood needs funds.

There's a war going on

and half the battle is guns.


How dare I throw it on the floor,

when people are poor?

So I write like Edgar Allen to restore."

Got a chord,

umbilical attached to a place that can't afford,

no landscaping
or window draping.
This old lady told me, "If I ain't got nuttin' good, say nathan."


That's why I don't talk much.

I
swear it don't cost much,

to pay attention to me.

I tell it like it is, then I tell it how it could be.
The hood be,


requesting my services.
Oh don't get nervous.


It's step your game up time.

These ain't them same old rhymes,

designed


to have you dancing in some club.
Niggas ride to me. Women be off in they tub,


expholiating with they pom poms yelling, "Go
3000!"
I'm in my whatever bumping what a 100 miles and


running running running running .

Summon woman.

Come and

sit down. Heard you need some plumbing

done in.

I'm in
a swell mood,
or rather swole mood.

Until she told me that she told dude,


that she'll be back she's going to the store.

I didn't know she had a boyfriend, so the door


I pointed her to. I said call me when you'll break up.
I don't fuck nobody bitch and never owned a Jacob.


Know what time it is,

Nigga just trying to live

like a nigga supposed to live.

If I still

drink that malt liquor
I pour the beer


on the ground
for niggas not around.

I started off starving,

now they got me out here Brett Favre'n.


Trying to see if I still got it. Got it.

I guess I can write something about it. Bout it. Bout it.
Bout it. Bout it. Bout it.

-Andre' 3000

No comments: