Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


December 20th, I came into this world at 11:45 PM (maybe that's why "I'm addicted to the dark side"). Naturally, the picture above is my mother and I. Anyone who knows me, knows how I feel about my Mother. Her unconditional love showed me what love is really about. I'm blessed to have the best mother in the world. It sucks that we don't live in the same city. I can't wait to see her next week.....Tonight I'll be kickin' it with the fam.
Sagittarius

The Good:
Generally quite easygoing, Sagittarians make friends with people from all walks of life. They love to laugh and tease, and get along well with both sexes. These are curious people who love to learn. Their minds are constantly open to new dimensions of thought with a strong sense of morality. Their idealistic nature is hard to miss. If their marriages are successful, they will be faithful spouses and indulgent parents (versatile, benevolent, ardent, sincere, philosophical, masculine, enthusiastic, broad-minded, sexual, free-spirited, honest, truth-seeking, just, athletic, adventurous, reliable, seldom betraying any trust given to them)

The Bad: Sagittarians have an often blind faith in people, and in the world and are generally strong-willed. They are seekers of the truth and will go anywhere and talk to anyone for answers to their questions. Knowledge and wisdom drive them and provide the energy for their liberal approach to life. Sagittarians are drawn to the philosophical and spiritual because these subjects provide answers to the questions that burn inside them. Their optimism is infectious, although it can get them into trouble from time to time. They hate being doubted. They are usually modest, however, like it when others agree with their well-thought-out point of view. (straightforward, possessive, over-indulgent, tactless, aggressive, rebellious)

The Ugly: Although generally easygoing, Sagittarius is a fire sign. They are generally quick tempered. Fortunately, they're usually as quick to forget what got them angry in the first place. Sometimes they are so confident their deductions are beyond dispute they become dogmatic and argumentative. They are also a charming lot who can be self-indulgent procrastinators. (stubborn, impatient, overly-optimistic, impulsively angry, quick-tempered, perfectionist/obsessive-compulsive)

Beyonce - Signs

In December every sign has it’s own mode
I was in love with a Sagittarius
See the emotions he put me through....

I was in love with a Sagittarius he blew my mind
He also had a flip side too much like a Gemini
He was freaky like a Taurus the way he handled me yeah
Flirtatious like an Aries
Which sign is best for me?

I was in love with a Sagittarius
I was in love with a Sagittarius

I was in love with a Sagittarius

I was in love with a Sagittarius


1 comment:

Miss Mann said...

Awww...how cute. I can agree with a couple of the goods, most of the bads, and just about all the uglies!!!! lmao.