Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Do these children have fathers?

Ok, no sane parent, let alone father would ever let their baby girl dress like this. What's really going on? I'm disgusted. I'm soooo glad I'm having a son. I love you baby boy Aiden!!!!! I would NEVER want my daughter (if I had one) to have sex and these teenagers today are too damn grown....grown and nasty. No way in the world I would want my daughter dating some horny ass teenager that's messed with one of these hoochie mommas. If one of those lil' boys tried to touch my daughter it would be nothin' nice.......oh helllll nawwwwww!

Pimps Up Hoes Down Prom





3 comments:

RJEsq said...

Actually P, this could have been A LOT worse. Some of these werent that bad.

paul said...

A lot worse only if they went to the prom naked. Name ONE that was not that bad Robyn? ha ha

paul said...

A lot worse only if they went to the prom naked. Name ONE that was not that bad Robyn? ha ha