Monday, August 11, 2008

Evolution



EVOLUTION: Webster’s defines it as a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage. The sequence of events involved in the evolutionary development of a species or group.

To me it’s a way of life. It’s the abhorrence of complacency or the drive to always be better tomorrow than I am today.  It’s what separates the legendary from the greats.  When I achieve you celebrate in the here and now while I am already competing with the future.

Evolution, it’s why I wake up each day inspired by the promise of achieving the impossible. It’s the eternal flame that burns inside.

6 comments:

MissMann said...

"...the drive to always be better tomorrow than I am today." Really?

RJEsq said...

I dont know yall, but missmann sounds like a hater!

pd said...

lol...nawww esq...missmann aka aiden's mom aka lil' momma aka babe is actually my biggest supporter..i doubt i'm her favorite person right now considering i always try to evolve to be a better me...but lately.. in my personal life i've regressed....so the cynical comment was just.

MissMann said...

Aww...look at you sticking up for me PD. But to rjesq, no i am not a hater...not by a long shot. I want for Paul to become the man that he strives to be...and will do what I can to help him get there.

RJEsq said...

Okay I got it. My bad. Just sticking up for my internet homie Miss Man. No disrepect. BTW, I think you guys are so cute. Congratulations.

pd said...

Robyn...appreciate that homie...I can't wait for Aiden to get here...any day now.