Thursday, November 13, 2008

2Pac - Unconditional Love


Just had a baby with the same eyes
These are strange times
How come I never made it
Maybe it's the way I played it in my heart
I know one day I gotta be a star
My hopes and all my wishes
So many vivid pictures, and all the currency
I'll never even get to see
This fast life soon shatters
Cause after all the lights and screams
Nothing but my dreams matter
Hoping for better days

Maybe a peaceful night, baby don't cry
Cause everythang gonna be alright
Just lay your head on my shoulder
Don't worry bout a thang baby

Unconditional Love
Talking bout the stuff that don't wear off
It don't fade
It'll last for all these crazy days
These crazy nights
Whether you wrong or you right
I'm a still love you
Still feel you
Still there for you
No matter what
You will always be in my heart
With UNCONDITIONAL LOVE



2 comments:

Sheliza said...

absolutely beautiful. I loved Tupac :)

pd3 said...

Yea...he's the greatest of all times!