Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dodge Challenger - American Muscle

There is still hope for American Auto Makers.

If I wasn't a family man, this would be the car for me.
Isn't she a beauty?

Pure American Muscle for your viewing pleasure
(nicely customized):


Original 1970 Dodge Challenger
(for sale - $125,000)
Paint Color: Go Mango


Staggered 22s in front and 24s in back
(yes this car is RWD!)

TIP's personal Challenger



The deciding factor for me often with cars is the interior. I like a clean, about business interior. I loved the concept Challenger car's interior.....It was definitely modernized retro. I love that 3 pronged steering wheel and the pistol grip shifter :


Original Dodge Challenger Interior


Dodge dropped the ball when it came to the production model.
Dodge pulled some parts from other cars (Magnum & Charger) rather then do a redesign of the dashboard.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she needs to be
available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.
Have a look at my homepage : lanautica.com