Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BarackBerry


President Obama, a self-confessed BlackBerry addict, famously said that administrators would have to "pry it from my hands" after becoming inaugurated. Battle over; Obama gets his BlackBerry and becomes the nation's first e-mailing president.

"I want to be able to have voices, other than the people who are immediately working for me, be able to reach out and ... send me a message about what's happening in America."

First, only a select circle of people will have his address, creating a true hierarchy for who makes the cut and who does not (yes, I made the cut. BLACKberry brothas gotta stick together).

Second, anyone placed on the A list to receive his e-mail address must first receive a briefing from the White House counsel's office.

Third, messages from the president will be designed so they cannot be forwarded.

The device can switch from an ordinary PDA to a secure communications device at the touch of a button and its screen turns red when used in classified mode to signal that it can communicate only with similar handsets.



1 comment:

lil boo said...

"don't blow up my spot!" lmao