Sunday, March 7, 2010

Free Liltunechi



I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
Hate in my heart, LOVE in my mind
I seen nights full of pain, days of the same
You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
I search but never find, hurt but never cry
I work and forever try, but I’m cursed, so never mind
And it’s worse, but better times seem further and beyond
The top gets higher the more that I climb
The spot gets smaller, and I get bigger
Tryna get in where I fit in, no room for a nicca
But soon for a nicca it be on, mothafucka
‘Cause all this bullshit, it made me strong, mothafucka

So I pick the world up and I’ma drop it on your fuckin’ head!

And I could die now, REBIRTH motherfucka
Hop up in my spaceship and leave Earth, mothafucka
I’m gone
Motheafucka, I’m gone!

2 comments:

Don said...

first off, i really enjoyed your commentary on Tupac Shakur. i consider him to be a hero as well for the compassionate manner in which he spoke for those who society had forgotten or swept under a rug as a statistic. the ones who people refuse to deal with, while failing to realize it's society itself who creates the hate you give little infants that f*ck everybody.


man. i am out the loop on rap music today. i sat here and watched lil wayne and em ripped the track so hard that YouTube finally said error. please try again later.

LOL!

pd3 said...

Yea, 2Pac is the man. He's one of my favorite people in history. Most people have a knee jerk reaction when it comes to him and they don't understand his depth (I take that kind of personal sometimes...lol).

Yea Lil Wayne went hard in this song...lol.