Tuesday, November 2, 2010

El Debarge....For The Old School Lovers...

I HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN AT THE EL DEBARGE CONCERT......

"I Like It"...probably my favorite El Debarge song...



My man is so cool he doesn't even have to wipe his own sweat!









Frank Ski of V103 and creator of "doo doo brown" waits to pick up a friend.....stay tuned....


For the car lovers: Yes he has THE Porsche option of powder coated wheels to match the exterior paint....and yes the interior matches the brake calipers. I'm not really a fan of white cars (reminds me of crash dummy cars and work trucks), however everything seems to compliment each other perfectly right down to the black top matching the black low profile tires.


Well, well...lookie here....ex mayor of Atlanta.....also ex federal convict (and self-proclaimed champagne addict).... Bill Campbell....in case you forgot, CLICK HERE

Thinking of a master plan....


Dr. J.....the inspiration of Jordan and Kobe's game...(and arguably the inspiration of modern day professional basketball)...don't get it twisted! We ran into him at Straights (owned by Luda) after the concert.


Mr. Julius Erving - Hall of Fame NBA player
notice the game in the background....


2 comments:

Don said...

That's real on Dr.J. I used to be a 76ers fan during my childhood & Julius Erving could do no wrong in my eyes.

Bill Campbell is smooth. Lol. Reminds me of a black Godfather.

You know how I first heard of El Debarge? 5th grade. I was liking this girl named Carla and she was crazy about Debarge. She played 'em so much that I eventually knew the music and the lyrics.

pd3 said...

Yea Don, Bill Campbell is the man....straight up crook, but what politician is not. He did a lot of good for the city.

Females back in the day used to LOVE El Debarge..lol