Monday, July 25, 2011

Amy Winehouse Quotes



  • "I always write autobiographically...always."
  • "I'm like a black boy in a white girl's body."
  • "I'm such a loving, maternal person...but alcohol just gets a hold of you."
  • "(on naming her album Frank) It really means...frank..as in honest"
  • "There was no other music than jazz, apart from hip hop that I could really grow with...cause there so much stuff around that didn't mean anything"
  • "It's important for me to challenge myself with the lyric, with the melody, with the chords...the changes...the whole thing about the song."
  • "I loved Lisa from TLC....Hip hop is like the new jazz."
  • "My greatest fear is dying without anyone knowing of any contribution that I’ve ever made to creative music...but that's cool now because I've made an album...if i died tomorrow I would still find fulfillment."


No comments: