Wednesday, August 17, 2011

For The Car Lovers

If I won the lottery, which is possible..lol……This would be my car collection:

This first car would be for babe…hardest Range Rover ever! Flat black right down to the rims (this car is actually Tommy Hilfiger’s son’s car…and you know how sick Tommy Hilfiger’s car collection is).

tommy_hillfiger_flat_black_range

I’ve always been a Porsche fan….This is what I would pick the kids up from school in.

dwighthoward_car-480x251

TVs for the boys.

porsche_tvs

This would be my fun car….This my date night car:

dodge

I would get my Monte Carlo restored to look like this one in tribute to Red.  Free Big Red!  “When you get more time for sellin dope than murder.” - Jeezy

red_mc

This has always been my favorite old school.  Convertible 1970 Chevelle SS 454 (sn: my Magnum has these same rims…timeless design).

1970-chevrolet-chevelle--black-44Hf0BA4BdF-l

GTO is what started the muscle car craze…gotta have this in your collection.  This car is MEAN.

81581498

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check backlinks seo copywriting backlinks getting backlinks

Leisa Dreps said...

Apparently, you have a type. ;) And I love the cool congruencies of these cars! Personally, I always go for the cute and charming one, in a softer kind of way. A Citroen CV and a VW bus topped my list!